24H Delivery Available
on 99% of our products
1 Year Guarantee
Do you have multiple fibre media converters in separate areas within the cabinet? Are you looking to add redundancy for your critical fibre links?
The new Insixt CR1000 is a 2U, 19- inch wide form-factor metal chassis for housing up to 14 standard size, multimode or single mode media converters. Ideal for tidying up your current fibre media converter deployment by housing all devices in one secure and purpose-built chassis.
More than just a metal enclosure, the CR1000 also comes complete with two (x2) integral Power Supplies as standard. All deployed media converters installed in the chassis will share a common 5V,12 Amp regulated power supply, in the event of one of the chassis power supplies failing, the other will continue instantly, meaning your fibre critical links stay up and running. Plus an increase in MTBF of the media converters due to separate, active cooling of each individual power supply.
With both visual and audial warning of a chassis power supply critical event, the CR1000 is able to house the complete range of Dynamode media converters, together with other vendors that use the same media converter dimensions and power input position.
• 2U, 14-slot metal fibre media converter chassis
• Integral x2, 5V 12Amp regulated power supplies
• Active cooling with failure status on power supplies
• Increase fault tolerance and MTBF of your fibre LAN
• Field replaceable power-supplies to increase uptime
• Ideal for both multi and single-mode Dynamode converters*
• Ideal for mission critical fibre LAN, MAN and WAN links
• Bundled with x14 Dynamode converter quick access plates