Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer / Temperature Tester
- P/N: R5
Introducing the latest infrared thermometer that measures the temperature of the human body and widely used in healthcare institutions.
The product is not a substitute for a doctors diagnosis.
In order to facilitate your use, the product has been debugged & tested before leaving the factory.
Simply point the thermometer probe at the desired location (fore-head in most cases) and by directly pressing the trigger this will turn on the device, press one more time to take a temperature measurement.
After about 15 seconds, the thermometer will automatically shutdown to preserve battery levels. If you need to measure again it's as simple as pressing the trigger.
● Temperature reading can be done without contact
● Infrared sensor
● Measurement time: Less than 2 seconds
● Large colour coded digital screen display
● Easy to use
● 2 x AAA Batteries Included (Estimated 20,000 measurements)
● Recommended measuring distance of 2-4cm
● Audio Alert for High Temperature
● Temperature Mode Range: 32 ℃ to 42.9 ℃
● Object Surface Mode Range: 0 ℃ to 93 ℃
● Back-lit Display for use in the dark
● Power supply voltage: DC 3V
● Dimensions: 150 mm x 42 mm x 41 mm
● Weight: 65g (Excluding Battery)
● Automatic Shutdown after 15 seconds.