Infrared Temperature Tester / Thermometer
- P/N: DY815
DescriptionIntroducing the latest infrared thermometer that measures the temperature of the human body and widely used in healthcare institutions.
The product is not a substitute for a doctors diagnosis.
In order to facilitate your use, the product has been debugged & tested before leaving the factory.
Simply point the thermometer probe at the desired location (fore-head in most cases) and by directly pressing the trigger this will turn on the device, while also taking a temperature measurement at the same time.
After you hear the "beep" sound, you can lower the thermometer and read the measurement results on the large LCD screen.
After about seven seconds, the thermometer will automatically shutdown to preserve battery levels. If you need to measure again it's as simple as pressing the trigger.
● Temperature reading can be done without contact
● Infrared sensor
● Measurement time: Less than 1 second
● Large digital screen display
● One button measurement
● Easy to use
● 1 x 9V Battery Included
● Easy to use
● Recommended measuring distance of 0-3cm
● Temperature Mode Range: 32 ℃ to 43 ℃
● Object Surface Mode Range: 0 ℃ to 100 ℃
● Alarm Temperature limit can be set
● Back-lit Display for use in the dark
● Stores last 2 measurements
● Power supply voltage: DC 9V
● Dimensions: 158.5 mm x 98 mm x 46.5 mm
● Weight: 117 g (Excluding Battery)
● Automatic Shutdown after 7 seconds.