Dynamode USB Sound Card for Windows, Linux & Mac. Plug'n'Play (USB-SOUNDCARD2.0)
- P/N: USB-SOUNDCARD2.0
The ideal solution for when you want to convert a standard 3.5mm headset into a USB headset. Reassuringly Plug'n'play and ideal for use with Skype or other VoIP services.
The classic USB-SOUNDCARD2.0 is a tried and tested, Plug n’ Play USB sound adapter that works on almost all operating systems including Windows(tm), MAC(tm), Linux(tm) and project systems.
Using a popular, supported audio chipset for both leisure and business applications, the USB-SOUNDCARD2.0 features industry-standard 3.5mm stereo phono outputs together with 3.5mm microphone input, making it ideal for VoIP applications such as Skype(tm) and online gaming.
With digital 3-D sound support together with 5.1 surround sound optimisation, the USB SOUND2.0 features a Class-B DAC (digital-audio-converter) for improved sound performance when compared to many built-in sound systems.
- USB integrated DAC (Digital-Audio-Converter)
- Instantly replace your current, in-built sound card
- Integral 3.5mm Phono output: 3.5mm Mic input
- Advanced C-Media or equiv. audio chipset
- Supports 3-D sound and 5.1 audio optimisation
- Class-B audio amplifier for improved sound
- Ideal as a Notebook, Mac or PC sound card replacement
- Compatible with Windows(tm)98/ME/2K/XP/Vista/8.1/10
- Mac(tm) OSX, Linux(tm) runtimes
Dimensions: 51x25x13 (mm)