Dynamode USB Sound Card Virtual 7.1 for Windows, Linux & Mac. Plug'n'Play (USB-SOUND7)
- P/N: USB-SOUND7
The ideal solution for when you want to convert a standard 3.5mm headset into a USB headset. Reassuringly Plug'n'play and ideal for use with Skype or other VoIP services.
The USB-SOUND7 is a compact, USB connected 7.1 virtual surround sound system that simply plugs into a USB port on your Windows(tm), Mac(tm) or Linux(tm) based notebook, desktop or PC.
Ideal for a quick and simple audio upgrade experience, with the USB-SOUND7 you’ll immerse yourself in a surround sound experience with deep bass and crisp treble - ideal for gamers, watching movies, multimedia and business presentations.
Not much bigger than a regular USB memory stick, the device features standard phono audio outputs plus a standard phono input for your microphone, making it ideal for VoIP applications including Skype(tm).
On-board audio controls are included and the USB-SOUND7 is compatible with popular operating systems including Windows(tm), Mac(tm) and Linux(tm) runtimes.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound audio experience
- Replace your existing Sound Card - instantly
- Plug n’ Play USB interface - installs in seconds
- Advanced C-Media or equiv. audio chipset
- On-board audio controls with LED status
- Standard 3.5mm Phono and 3.5mm Mic ports
- Ideal as a replacement sound card for Notebooks
- Compatible with Windows(tm)98/ME/2K/XP/Vista/8.1/10
- Mac(tm) OSX, Linux(tm) runtimes
Dimensions: 51x25x13 (mm)