1U 19" 24 Port CAT5E Patch Panel (Dual Use) (UTP)
- P/N: PPAN-24-LC2
Quality Category 5E Patching Solutions
Need a robust but cost-effective regular Category5e Patch Panel for your business or telco application?
The updated LMS Data PPAN-24-LC2 is a performance, fully gigabit compliant rear IDC punchdown patch panel for installations of all sizes and port counts. Ideal for current and future networking applications including Multimedia VoIP, converged IP and other LAN duties.
1U standard height, robust alloy construction with port numbering and bespoke port ID’ing if required. Standard KATT (Krone) rear IDC and colour coding for EIA-568A/B termination.
High integrity RJ45 ports with nickel plated connections to assure good conductivity, even after multiple cable insertions.
- 24-Port UTP RJ45 Patch Panel - 1U height design
- Exceeds gigabit compliance for faster data speeds
- Exceeds current category 5e performance
- TIA-EIA-568A or TIA-EIA568B colour coded terminations
- Phosphor bronze and Nickel IDC connectors
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG conductor diameters
- Port identification and labelling facility
- Bundled cage nuts for cabinet attachment